Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just a lil' music

Since I've been oh so busy lately and have failed to post any new artwork, here's a little piece of music I made a few years back. I hope to find some more time for music in the near future. I find it exciting and very similar to drawing/painting images. All about mood, contrast and of course composition:).

UPDATE: OK i'm pretty fed up with figuring out something as simple, as how to put music in a blog post, so if interested, here's a link where you can find the music.

http://www.archive.org/details/FromTheWoods


4 Comments:

Blogger lincoln said...

ACK! What happened to the music? I wanted to hear what you were up to!

I'm a musician, as well and often when I'm working I will find music that fits the mood appropriately, as well.

10:48 PM  
Blogger test blog said...

http://brickhouseofstyle.blogspot.com/2011/10/but-on-other-hand.html

5:55 AM  
Blogger bonenb said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
hit Counter