Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sketchclub: Gandhi Jr.

Shortly after I arrived in L.A. I was fortunate to be invited to sketchclub by my long time blog buddies Marcelo and Armand (check their blogs in my links). It was great to finally meet in person after about 4-5 years of blog friendship. If you're an artist and have not yet started a blog...DO IT NOW!!! It is by far the best way to connect, interact and learn from other artist. You get what you put into it of course. I personally owe John Nevarez a great big thank you, for getting me started on the blog thing about 4 years ago. I'd go as far to say, that about 85-90% of the people I connect with in the business today, is people I've somehow met through blogging.

Ok...that was my bloggydi blog speech, so here's the "mark" that Marcelo picked out at today's sketchclub. He said...:How 'bout Gandhi behind us?...and I think we all agreed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

HAHA...thats awesome man! Love this guy. You're part of the sketchclub!! Thats awesome, I remember in FLA when we would look at this stuff and now you're a part of it - Congrats man.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

Whoa, you got him! I did mine, but it's only a sketch right now. I'll see about dropping some color on it and posting it.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Marcos Mateu said...

I can hear Marcelo pronouncing these words! You guys are blasting. Cool drawing Hans, this sketchclub sure is fun and inspiring.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Tooninator said...

you'r a lucky @#$% for having friends like them ;)

Good stuff, man. Nothing like the inspiration that surrounds ya.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nikolas Ilic said...

awesome blog, glad i came across it, inspiring stuff :)

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
hit Counter