Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coming to L.A.

Wow, I really did it! I'm in L.A. now and it sure was a journey. I drove all the way from Tampa Florida 2600 miles in my old '87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. It was a joy to drive and no problems at all, until the second I park the car at my new address and the radiator blows out and coolant starts leaking out....That was really weird, but I was extremely grateful that it didn't happen while I was in the desert or something. I had a new radiator put in and she's as good as new:)

Oh and here's what I've been doing since my arrival:)









Here's a few pics of my road trip across country, 2600 miles.










1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

HANZO!!! Ya Buddy! You did it!! Way to go man. I know you'll make it down there in the wild wild west..and I'm going to come and visit you some time for sure!! keep in touch man and keep me updated.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
hit Counter