Friday, January 09, 2009

Tom D. 1936

Happy New Year everybody!:)

This will be the year I finally go to California....if I have to walk there on my bare feet, live in a rolled up newspaper in a septic tank, get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I go to bed, eat a lump of cold poison for breakfast, before I go work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill owner for permission to come to work !

Until then, here's a little character design I did for a personal project. Painted in Photoshop.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pito said...

Great!!!

Nice blog.


Saludos

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

No way, another post! Whoo-hoo. This could get habit forming.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the old vintage photo style in this!

12:13 PM  
Blogger jason hazelroth said...

great charicature. I like how his are are giving you the stare down. very fun!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
hit Counter